We take your right to privacy seriously, and we want you to feel comfortable using our website. Our policies deal with personally identifiable information (referred to as “data” below) that may be collected by this site. This policy does not apply to other entities that are not owned or controlled by us, nor does it apply to persons that are not employees or agents of our company, or that are under our companies control.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us.
- You agree by using our eCommerce store, you are of legal age to purchase and consume alcohol.
- You agree by using our eCommerce store to make a purchase that the individual receiving and signing for the delivery will be of legal age to purchase and consume alcohol.
- You understand that package deliveries must be signed for by an adult of legal age, confirmed at delivery by legal photo identification.
- You agree to hold harmless our company, our employees, our agents, and our business partners.
- You are solely responsible for protecting your account password and other account information.
- You will not use our website for any unauthorized or unlawful activity.
Information We Collect
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect your personal information when you register with us (“User”), when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on our Website or otherwise contacting us.
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interaction with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name, Email Address and Contact Data when you join our mailing list or use our Contact Us form.
- Payment Information. When you choose to purchase our products through our online store, we collect payment information through our payment processor. All payment information is securely stored by our payment processor and we do not have access to your sensitive information, such as credit card number or security code.
Automatically Collected Information
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered non-personal information. We also collect the following:
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you purchase our products
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Notice for California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Service Providers”), to provide our Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third-parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We provide paid products on our Website use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Refund & Return Policy
Due to state law, refunds or returns on alcoholic beverages are not allowed. If you receive a defective or damaged product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 575-546-1179 within 2 days of receiving your shipment to ensure we can issue a replacement.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Please be assured that your items will ship out within two business days of purchase. All shipments must be signed for at delivery to ensure the recipient is of legal age. We cannot ship to PO or FPO addresses. Shipments are sent Monday – Friday, excluding holidays and weekends. Our shipping costs vary based on the product and ship-to address.
While this privacy and security policy states standards for maintenance of data, and while efforts will be made to meet the standards, the site editor is not in a position to guarantee compliance with these standards. There may be factors beyond the site editor’s control that may result in a disclosure of data. Consequently, the site editor offers no warranties or representations in regards to maintenance or non-disclosure of data.